CICA is a unique collaboration of non-profit career practitioner associations and a world first in the career industry. CICA is the national peak body in Australia and provides a voice for the career industry.
It is a focal point for government and other stakeholders concerned for and interested in promoting quality career development services in Australia.
CICA's Council is comprised of the Presidents of its member organisations or their nominees, all of whom are volunteers. Please note that there is no individual membership of CICA. Individuals join one of the member associations and through this are members of CICA.
CICA’s mission: CICA will work to
- Consult and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
- Enhance collegiality within the career industry to achieve agreed goals
- Facilitate strategic liaisons with stakeholders and policy makers
- Develop community awareness of the concept, benefit and value of career development
- Promote professional standards and practice within the career industry
- Enhance relationships within the international career development community.
- A World First 103.0 KB The establishment of the Career Industry Council of Australia (CICA) has created a national peak body of ...
- History 107.5 KB Provides and overview of key events in CICA's history.
Page updated 16 November 2011